Wednesday 6 July 2011

Page Picks: Company

Hi Guys!
This month in Company Magazine, Mollie King from The Saturdays, is the cover girl of the August issue- looking beautiful (as usual) in an asymmetric white dress, which is at the top of my wishlist!
   
 The magazine came with 2 samples: shampoo and conditioner from VO5 and color sensational lipgloss from Maybelline in Peach Sorbet and Cherry Kiss.
 This months 'Got To Have It' is the tropical maxi, I haven't got a maxi dress because I'm quite small so they will just make me look smaller and I'm not a big fan of prints either but just for this I may reconsider!
 I can't get over this outfit on Emma Bigger (Fashion Editor of Company). I love tailored shorts, statement necklaces, platforms and well black...I wear a lot of black. This City Chic look is my favorite look that they've done so far...and I've been a subscriber since January! I just love men's inspired clothing and the chained necklace makes it edgy....ahh i love it! 
 I always look forward to the 'Bargin To Blowout' pages, they take a look from the runway and replicate the look 4 times starting with a more affordable look and then gradually getting more expensive. Sometimes I actually prefer the less expenisve looks but this time I really like the most expensive...even though I'm not a huge fan of pink.
 Do I really need to say much...they're Shoes! Beautiful Shoes!
The featured look this month is dedicated to...Stripes! Here are my 2 favorite looks from the spread, I really like these dresses!



No comments:

Post a Comment